Assistant Flight Instructor Rating
Garg Aviation offers an Assistant Flight Instructor Rating (AFIR) course for Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders.
AFIR is required to be held by CPL holders to work as an Assistant Flight Instructor (AFI).
AFIs deliver lessons and training to students.
AFIR training includes basic to advanced coursework.
The extent of training varies depending on the individual.
Unlock your potential in the aviation industry with our comprehensive training program. Gain the essential skills and knowledge required to become an Assistant Flight Instructor and embark on a rewarding career. Our course is designed to meet the DGCA requirements for obtaining the Assistant Flight Instructor rating, ensuring you are equipped for success in this dynamic field.
Licence & Privileges
1. AgeHe shall be not less than eighteen years of age on the date of application.
2. KnowledgeHe shall pass an oral or written examination in the following subjects in accordance with the prescribed syllabus:—
3. Experience(i) He shall produce evidence of having satisfactorily completed as pilot of an airplane on the date of application for the rating —
4. Other RequirementsHe shall be the holder of an appropriate current professional pilot’s license.
5. SkillHe shall have demonstrated to the satisfaction of the Examiner his competency as an Assistant Flight Instructor by performing the procedures and maneuvers prescribed in the syllabus within a period of six months immediately preceding the date of application.
- Wide range of career opportunities as an Assistant Flight Instructor in aviation training organizations.
- Gain valuable teaching experience and enhance your piloting skills.
- Assist in ground instruction and flight training for aspiring pilots.
- Opportunity to mentor and shape the next generation of aviators.
- Potential for career progression to higher flight instructor ratings.
- Bridge the gap between being a pilot and a fully-fledged flight instructor.
- Contribute to the aviation industry by sharing your knowledge and expertise.
Assistant Flight Instructor Rating Course Overview
Assistant Flight Instructor Rating Course Summary
Assistant Flight Instructor Rating Detailed Course Description
Stage 1: Registration and Enrollment
Duration: 2 DaysEmbark on your journey as an Assistant Flight Instructor by completing the registration and enrolment process at Garg Aviation. During this stage, you will meet with our experienced staff, who will guide you through the necessary paperwork and requirements. We will ensure that all the necessary documents, medical certificates, and eligibility criteria are met, allowing you to officially enroll in the course.
Stage 2: Ground School Training
Duration: 10 DaysBuild a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge during the comprehensive ground school training. Our experienced instructors will cover a wide range of topics, including aviation regulations, aerodynamics, instructional techniques, flight planning, navigation, meteorology, and flight safety. Through interactive lectures, discussions, and practical exercises, you will gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles that underpin flight instruction.
Stage 3: Flight Training
Duration: 25 DaysPut your knowledge into action as you progress to the flight training stage. Under the guidance of our skilled flight instructors, you will have the opportunity to apply the principles learned in the ground school. You will take part in practical flight exercises, both as a student and as an instructor, honing your flying skills and instructional techniques. Through a combination of dual and solo flights, you will develop confidence in your ability to teach and guide others.
Stage 4: Submission and License Endorsement
Duration: 3 WeeksAs you near the completion of the Assistant Flight Instructor course, you will gather all the necessary documentation, including flight logs, training records, and instructor evaluations. Our team will meticulously review your records to ensure that you have met the required standards and proficiency. Once your training is successfully assessed and approved, you will receive the Assistant Flight Instructor rating from DGCA, endorsing your qualification to assist in flight instruction.
Why Choose Garg Aviations
- Experienced and highly qualified flight instructors with extensive teaching expertise.
- DGCA-approved training program designed to meet industry standards.
- Comprehensive curriculum covering both theoretical knowledge and practical flight training.
- Individualized attention and personalized training plans to cater to each student's needs.
- Strong emphasis on safety, professionalism, and ethical conduct in flight instruction.
- Positive learning environment fostering teamwork and collaboration.
- Commitment to excellence and providing high-quality aviation education.